Friday, April 10, 2009
More Disneyland Ticket Buying Tips
When Buying tickets on eBay or Craigslist be sure you can trust the person so you don't end up disappointed at the gate. Honest people should be transparent meaning they have nothing to hide. I have had several good transactions with eBay and Craigslist and try to follow these steps. If you want to make sure you have a good time buy the California City Pass here.
1. Get to know the person via emails and phone calls.
2. Don't send payment through the mail. Ever.
3. Meet the person at their house if possible, not at some 7-11 parking lot.
4. Even if you meet the person at work make sure you have their name and cell phone. Ask to see their business card. If they won't give information readily don't buy.
5. Get their story. Ask them when they first used the tickets and what park they went to make sure they are not expired.
6. Anytime someone says "Trust Me" don't. A picture of the tickets does not mean they are good.
For eBay and other sites
1. You can generally see their ratings, but still ask questions until you feel comfortable.
2. If your just trying to save money split a 2 day hopper pass with friends that can go on a separate day that week.
3. If your considering upgrading your ticket be aware that they ask the following questions at the ticket booth. What was the first day the ticket was used? What park did you go to first? What time did you enter the park? How many tickets did you buy?