Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A Kids Day at Disneyland


I recently went to Disneyland and California Adventure with a 5 year old. It was one of the best trips I have taken. We decided to let her pick the agenda so here is how it went. After this trip I realized that the best part about going to Disneyland is going with a child and watching their shear enjoyment.







Started at California Adventure
1. Monsters Inc.
2. Bugs Life Show
3. Playhouse Disney
4. High School Musical 3 Parade
5. Tower of Terror (this one was my idea, she closed her eyes the whole time)

Moved on over to Disneyland
1. Cinderella's Castle
2. King Arthur's Carousel
3. Dumbo
4. Pixie Hollow
5. Splash Mountain
6. Winnie Pooh Ride7. Train Ride
8. Pirates of the Caribbean (again this one was my idea)
9. Main Street Theater followed by a "Apple Pie" caramel apple

By the end of the day she wanted to keep going but we were worn out.